The Bongo has gone and a fine 69er in its place.

Part of the my daily web browsing routine usually involves visiting the classic cars for sale on ebay, normally sorted by distance closest order and quite often seeing familiar cars from around Penzance.

However on this particular occasion a very unfamiliar early bay was listed....and at a reasonable price to boot. Paul the police man was selling this fine example and just a mile up the road.......some discussions with Laura later, a failed online auction and a whole load of fate and the bay was mine. Some very minor tweaks by the great Evil Ben and now 1000 miles later I’m happy to post some pics of the best vehicle I have ever owned.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Now this may look strange but I think the only way to remove all the Japanese spam comments is to add some of my own.

Todd said...

Just 3 more comments to go