Welcome

Here it is, the first post of many, a blog if you will.....I believe this was once called a diary?

I'm hoping that between myself and my good colleague we can keep this 'blog' updated with amusing anecdotes and quips of daily events, tales of gloom and sorrow, events of joy and glee and perhaps the old work related fact, car story, bitch about some bitching bitch or somat and "amusing funnies".

Not a lot happening today, had a crazy hippy lunch with my sister (Kate Barden) of vegetarian tandoori cutlet and onion bhaji with lime pickle - this made my guts crazy and has since induced an unscheduled evening poo.

Had a pretty good iTunes battle with Scott in office v3.1 today - I won with The Frog Chorus, I think Scott may disagree with his Carpenters into Rainbow cross fade though.

Dion and Helena came to the office to borrow the massive bass amp, good to see them again. Updated Three S Films website for Mitch - www.threesfilms.com

Keith fitted electrics to office v4.0 - and I have to say, the best office yet by a fair distance!!
Oh yeah, Nigel phoned me last night with a definite date for closing the Bosuns - big story to follow......as well as links to the famous 'Locker' script.....which also leads to tales of woe.....another big story to follow.

Im off to slap on a Columbo and polish some car parts that arrived today

me today

0 comments: