Red Shirt Man

Once again, I return to our old friend Red Hat Man to provide some amusement. Piccy courtesy of Mr Jigsy and I must give a big shout out to him for his dedication to the cause, and in getting such a good pic with not only the legend that is RHM (Red hat man), but also in capturing another potential tramp in our midsts at the same time.

Mission:
Personal Quest: To see how smelly RHM actually is.
Location: Causewayhead, Pz....obviously.
Smell factor: 10
Findings:
I conclude that you can catch a whiff of this guy roughly 15 feet (3 metres) away from him downwind, and maybe barely only 3 feet (1 metre) upwind from him. I think you'll agree that in terms of pure stench, RHM wins hands down and I challenge anyone to find an individual with a worse, 'natural,' aroma than him!

0 comments: