Mr Jeff Grosso & Mr Nuno Bettencourt

Tonight has turned into an audio and visual feast of retro skate browsing and solid Nuno Bettencourt live performances!! Check out this guy - http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/deckcollection2/graveyard.htm

I think you will agree a truly amazing collection of decks, I think I pretty much owned the same collection of boards in my skating days..except I also had the pleasure of owner the most knackerd Phscho Stick in the universe – not the time or place to go into details but if you ever bump into Billy Mates and mention it, I guarantee a smile on his face!!

As far as Nuno is concerned, the most underrated guitarist in the world? Maybe. The most underrated musician in the world? Definitely. Schizophonic and Population-1 being his finest hours Id say

A few pledges:
Where better than here to place some personal pledges – Readers please help me maintain them.
• More Guitar – Ive already instigated this by asking for my amp back....Rohan...
• Dam Busters and Match Of The Day themes must be learnt on the piano for Euro 2008
• Find a puppy
• Stop eating takeaways and washing them down with beer
• Walk the puppy

0 comments: